What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Not only will you have a self sustained miniature-farm that produces fresh organic eggs everyday, recycles your food scraps and provides high quality fertilizer, but you’ll be proud to know that you made something with your own two hands.
- How to build a large double-story chicken coop that fits around 10 large chickens with an easy to access nesting area up top and a enclosed nesting area underneath
- How to build a large premium chicken house that is easy to clean, automatically collects eggs and allows you to maintain up to 50 chickens
- How to build a small portable chicken coop ark that makes cleaning simple and provides nutritious fertilizer for your garden
- Simple tips on how to set-up your building site and select your materials that will make building quick and easy
- The 9 daily, monthly and yearly chores you must perform to keep your chickens healthy, happy and laying eggs
- How to easily breed chickens yourself and take care of the baby chicks so you have a self sustaining flock
- Learn what to do if your chicken gets sick and the 2 most common health problems and how to cure them
- How to protect your coop from predators such as foxes, coyotes, cats, hawks and many more
- How to design a coop that keeps your chickens warm in even the coldest of climates
- How to pick the right breed of chicken for your climate, space and egg production
Can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Building a Chicken Coop scores an averge of 4.04, which is above average and is exactly what we’re looking for.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Building a Chicken Coop scores 62.47/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.buildingachickencoop.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: buildingachickencoop.com you’ll also be taken through to buildingachickencoop.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)